You’ve come to the perfect place if you’ve ever wondered “where can I find back acne treatment near me in the USA?” This post will highlight the best back acne treatments and list the best back acne treatments in the USA.
I will go over the many treatments that are out there, their efficacy, advantages and disadvantages, and costs. Finally, I’ll offer advice on how to locate the most effective back acne treatment.
Are you ready? – let’s go!
- 50 Best Back Acne Treatments Near Me, USA
- The Best Back Acne Treatments
- Frequently Asked Questions
50 Best Back Acne Treatments Near Me, USA
If you live in the United States, I have gathered a list of the 50 BEST back acne treatments you can find near you, in the country.
- Dermatology Associates – Birmingham, AL
- Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery – Miami, FL
- Integrated Dermatology – Tampa, FL
- Skin Wellness Center of Alabama – Birmingham, AL
- Dermatology Solutions – Dallas, TX
- Advanced Dermatology & Laser Institute – Miami, FL
- Georgia Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center – Atlanta, GA
- Dermatology & Laser Center of San Antonio – San Antonio, TX
- Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery – Phoenix, AZ
- Schweiger Dermatology Group – New York, NY
- Skin Cancer & Dermatology Institute – Los Angeles, CA
- Dermatology Associates of Atlanta – Atlanta, GA
- Dermatology Institute of Boston – Boston, MA
- Center for Dermatology Care – Los Angeles, CA
- Oregon Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center – Portland, OR
- Dermatology & Laser of Del Mar – San Diego, CA
- Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte – Charlotte, NC
- Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York – New York, NY
- Dermatology & Skin Care Associates – Houston, TX
- Center for Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery – Washington, DC
- Dermatology Specialists – San Francisco, CA
- Goldman Dermatology – Brooklyn, NY
- Dermatology & Skin Care Institute – Los Angeles, CA
- Dermatology Center of the Rockies – Denver, CO
- Arizona Dermatology Specialists – Phoenix, AZ
- North Dallas Dermatology Associates – Dallas, TX
- Dermatology & Laser Institute – San Diego, CA
- Center for Advanced Dermatology – Chicago, IL
- The Dermatology Group – Morristown, NJ
- Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery – Washington, DC
- Dermatology & Laser Surgery Center – Houston, TX
- Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center of the Rockies – Fort Collins, CO
- Dermatology & Laser Clinic – Seattle, WA
- Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Indiana – Indianapolis, IN
- Skin & Cancer Center – Las Vegas, NV
- Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California – San Francisco, CA
- Dermatology & Laser Surgery Specialists – Minneapolis, MN
- Dermatology & Laser Center – Miami Beach, FL
- Cleveland Clinic – Cleveland, OH
- Skin Cancer & Cosmetic Dermatology Center – Atlanta, GA
- Advanced Dermatology – Chicago, IL
- Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery Institute – Chicago, IL
- Dermatology & Skin Care Center – Santa Monica, CA
- Skin & Vein Institute – St. Louis, MO
- Dermatology & Laser Associates – Omaha, NE
- Skin Cancer & Dermatology Institute of California – San Diego, CA
- Dermatology & Laser Center – Rockville, MD
- Laser & Cosmetic Dermatology – New York, NY
- Dermatology & Laser Institute of Seattle – Seattle, WA
- Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery – Orlando, FL
The Best Back Acne Treatments
1. Salicylic Acid
A beta-hydroxy acid called salicylic acid can help combat bacteria and relieve inflammation. It is present in over-the-counter items like creams, lotions, and cleansers.
- Can be used to treat both mild and moderate back acne
- Helps to reduce inflammation, redness, and swelling
- Can help to unclog pores and reduce oil production
- Can be used in combination with other acne treatments
- Available in a variety of forms, including gels, creams, and lotions
- Can cause skin irritation and dryness
- Can make skin more sensitive to the sun
- Can cause skin peeling and redness
- May not be suitable for sensitive skin
Salicylic acid is typically inexpensive and can be found in many over-the-counter products. Depending on the product, the cost can range from $5 to $35.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide
The number of germs that cause acne on the skin can be decreased with the aid of the antibacterial chemical benzoyl peroxide. It is present in over-the-counter items including lotions and cleansers.
- Benzoyl Peroxide is effective against back acne.
- It is relatively affordable and can be found in most drugstores.
- It can be used in combination with other treatments.
- It may cause dryness, redness, and irritation.
- It can bleach fabric and skin.
- It may not be suitable for sensitive skin types.
The cost of Benzoyl Peroxide for treating back acne will vary depending on the brand and strength. Generally, it ranges from $5-$30 for a 2.5-10% strength.
3. Antibiotics for the Skin
The quantity of acne-causing bacteria on the skin can be decreased with topical medicines like clindamycin or erythromycin.
- Antibiotics can be effective in treating back acne by killing bacteria that can cause inflammation and breakouts.
- Antibiotics can help reduce the severity of acne and prevent future breakouts.
- Antibiotics can be used in combination with other topical treatments for more effective results.
- Long-term use of antibiotics can lead to antibiotic resistance.
- Using antibiotics for back acne can cause skin irritation and dryness.
- Antibiotics are not effective for treating all types of acne, such as cystic acne.
The cost of using antibiotics for back acne will vary depending on the type and strength of the antibiotic prescribed. Generally, antibiotics for treating back acne can range from around $10-$40 per month, depending on the type and dosage.
4. Oral medications
Antibiotics taken orally, such as doxycycline, minocycline, or tetracycline, can battle bacteria and lessen inflammation.
- Oral medications can provide quick relief from back acne.
- They are usually taken in pill form, making them easy to take.
- They can be more effective than topical treatments.
- Oral medications can have serious side effects, such as liver damage, nausea, and dizziness.
- They can also interact with other medications, including birth control pills and antibiotics.
- Long-term use of oral medications can lead to antibiotic resistance.
The cost of oral medications to treat back acne can vary depending on the type of medication and the dosage. Generally, the cost can range from $10 to $100 per month depending on the drug used.
Vitamin A derivatives known as retinoids have anti-inflammatory and cell-turnover properties. They might be discovered in otc goods like creams and lotions.
- Retinoids can help reduce the appearance of back acne by reducing inflammation and decreasing the production of sebum
- They can also help prevent future breakouts by unclogging the pores and preventing bacteria from forming
- Retinoids can help fade post-acne marks and dark spots
- Retinoids can cause skin dryness, irritation, and peeling
- They can also make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so you will need to wear sunscreen when using them
- Retinoids can also cause birth defects, so pregnant women should not use them
The cost of Retinoids can vary depending on the type and strength of the medication. Generally, they range from around $10-$50 for a month’s supply.
6. Laser Treatments
Inflammation and the visibility of scars can both be reduced with laser treatments, such as pulsed dye laser or powerful pulsed light therapies.
- Laser treatments are a non-invasive, safe, and effective way to treat back acne
- Can provide long-term results
- Can be used to target specific areas of the back
- Can help reduce redness and inflammation
- Can be expensive
- Can cause temporary discomfort or pain
- Can be time-consuming
- Can cause skin sensitivity and irritation
The cost of laser treatments for back acne can vary depending on the severity of the condition and the type of laser used. Generally, the cost can range from $200-$1,000 per session.
Although back acne can be an uncomfortable and ugly issue, there are various treatments that can be used to lessen or completely get rid of it. There are many doctors and spas in the United States who specialize in treating back acne. Do some local dermatologist and spa research if you’re seeking a close-by back acne treatment.
Numerous of these experts will provide a range of procedures, including chemical peels, laser treatments, and topical creams. Several over-the-counter medications are also available that could help you get rid of your back acne. No matter the course of treatment you decide on, it’s crucial to utilize the product as directed and adhere to all directions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What causes back acne?
Back acne is caused by a combination of factors, including excess oil production, hormones, stress, and bacteria.
What are some treatments for back acne?
Treatments for back acne can include topical creams or gels, oral medications, chemical peels, laser or light therapy, and lifestyle changes.
Is back acne treatable?
Yes, back acne is treatable with a combination of treatments.
Where can I find a professional for back acne treatment near me?
You can use an online search engine or directory to find a professional for back acne treatment near you.
How can I prevent back acne?
To help prevent back acne, you should keep your back clean, shower regularly, wear loose-fitting clothing, and avoid touching or picking at your skin.
What are some home remedies for back acne?
Some home remedies for back acne include using topical apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, aloe vera gel, and exfoliating with a mild scrub.
- Tallow Balm Before And After: Is There Really Any Difference?
- At What Age Does Acne Stop? – Here’s All You Need To Know
- Can Acne Be Cured By Itself? – Here’s a Straightforward Answer.
- Kiehl’s For Acne Review: The Perfect Review for Kiehl’s Acne Range
- Is Oatmeal Soap Good For Acne? – Everything You Need To Know.